Thursday, September 21, 2006

Food musings

I had tandoori roti for lunch. the cold rubberised type. I cannot imagine why anyone wud want to eat something like this voluntarily. i dont like it...but others in the team do...so no choice...grin and tear it..

of course...i have choices ...for instance i can cook and save myself this trouble. but waking up predawn and cooking is sooo not my style.
is it healthy to cook for the week, freeze it and then reheat over the week?
i dunno...
thats what i do..but the guilt of stale food stabs me everytime i put the stuff in the microwave. adding to the agony of ....is microwave food really good for me??
i convince myself that my frozen food is healthier than the fresh oily hotel food.
there..my guilt has disappeared :) yay

am in gulf these days...and ramzan is starting this weekend. which means no tea cofee in office and maybe the rubber roti wala wont deliver lunch. cant eat in public in daytime.....oh well.....maybe i'll lose some weight.
am eternal optimist.

everyday me and my colleague try to bully each other to arrange for the evening fruit attack...its his turn today...but alas...i come back from a stroll in the corridors and he's escaped!! poof

No comments: